PAYMENT, SHIPPING, AND RETURN INFORMATION
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS ARE ACCEPTED?
Steelhead Arms accepts credit card payment through VISA, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
WHAT IS SHIPPING GOING TO COST ME?
All gun orders will ship to an FFL using FedEx, UPS, and USPS, it all depends on the package and what will get the package to you faster.
Standard shipping charges apply.
Local Washington residents can pick up firearms from Steelhead Arms with no shipping charges added. Must choose store pick up during checkout. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
All other merchandise will be shipped to you directly.
Standard shipping charges apply
**All ammunition and long guns will be shipped FedEx / UPS Ground.
***All Handguns must be shipped FedEx / UPS Second Day Air or USPS Priority Mail.
All products classified as Limited Quantity including cleaning solvents, CO2 cartridges, non-lethal defense sprays and ammunition must be shipped FedEx / UPS Ground.
Alaska and Hawaii:
Orders to Alaska and Hawaii will be shipped FedEx / UPS 2nd Day Air.
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT?
Orders will typically ship within 1-3 business days (M-F). All packages for continental U.S. addresses are shipped via FedEx / UPS Ground and transit times will vary depending on location. Shortly after an order is placed you will receive a confirmation email detailing specifics of the order.
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
WE DO NOT SHIP INTERNATIONALLY and all orders must have both billing and shipping addresses located in the 50 United States or District of Columbia.
Washington residents must pay 9.3% sales tax for all merchandise picked up at our location.
All interstate firearm transfers to Washington State residents must pay a 9.3% tax on the total invoiced purchase price. If the purchase price is unknown the Use Tax will be assessed on the estimated value of the firearm.
Transfers between Washington State private parties will not be taxed.
Canceled orders are subject to a 15% cancelation fee.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Liability issues prevent us from completing returns on firearms and ammo unless a shipping mistake has been made by Steelhead Arms. But we are willing to help you get a firearm returned to the manufacturer for a warranty return.
Optics / Sights
Optics, Iron sights, and mounts must be brand new in the package to be eligible for return. If an installation has been attempted or completed, returns will not be accepted by Steelhead Arms and any issues should be referred to the manufacturer’s warranty repair center.
HOW DO I MAKE A RETURN?
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA#) Number is required for all returned merchandise and must be requested within 30 days of original invoice date. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- RMA#’s are valid for 10 business days from the date of issue.
- Include a note containing your name, shipping address, phone number and email, and the reason for the return. Please include a copy of the receipt if possible as well.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place in an appropriate box for shipping. We recommend that you ensure your shipment and obtain the tracking information in case the package is lost in transit.
- Packages must be returned prepaid- we do not accept COD packages. All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.